Your privacy is important to us. It is eWheeler Inc dba Linux Global’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, https://www.linuxglobal.com.
We don’t ask for your personal information unless we truly need it. When we do, we’ll only collect what we need by fair and lawful means and, where appropriate, with your knowledge or consent. We’ll also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used. Our business and datacenters are located in the United States; by submitting Personal Data through our website or to Linux Global in any form, you relinquish claim to any other jurisdiction and consent to data processing laws subject to the jurisdiction of the United States in the state of Oregon.
We don’t share your personal information for use by third-parties, except where required by law. We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary to provide you with a service or to contact you about services we offer that might benefit you.
We don’t store your personal information on our servers unless it’s required for providing a service to you. What we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information from loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
You can request at any time for a report of data for you that we have on file and you may rectify incomplete or inaccurate data, if any. You may object to the processing of your data and, at your request, we will erase your data from our system or discontinue its processing providing that such a request does not conflict with a contractual agreement. Any data we have on file can be reused with other services that we offer.
Terms of Service
By accessing the website at http://www.linuxglobal.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on eWheeler Inc dba Linux Global’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on eWheeler Inc dba Linux Global’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by eWheeler Inc dba Linux Global at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on eWheeler Inc dba Linux Global’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. eWheeler Inc dba Linux Global makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, eWheeler Inc dba Linux Global does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall eWheeler Inc dba Linux Global or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on eWheeler Inc dba Linux Global’s website, even if eWheeler Inc dba Linux Global or a eWheeler Inc dba Linux Global authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on eWheeler Inc dba Linux Global website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. eWheeler Inc dba Linux Global does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. eWheeler Inc dba Linux Global may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However eWheeler Inc dba Linux Global does not make any commitment to update the materials.
eWheeler Inc dba Linux Global has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by eWheeler Inc dba Linux Global of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
eWheeler Inc dba Linux Global may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Portland, OR and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.